Sunday, May 20, 2012

Height Blind Charm

So funny story:

I had a flirty conversation with a young man. He complimented my eyes and my dimples. We shared a great chat and he brought it to my attention that he didn't like short girls. He also stated that he didn't like short women at all. I checked my shoes and scratched my head because I sat across from this man who towered over small children at a breathtaking 5'4". Even though It didn't surprise me as men at this huge height tend to enjoy the company of giant long legged women. What alarmed me is that he was flirting with me. I don't know if he was looking at my enormous head and thinking it was proof that I'm an anatomically correct 6' or maybe the stool I was sitting on made me look a foot taller than I was. I just wanted to know what he was speaking about. Maybe he just wanted someone to speak with. I made my excuses about my ten babies at home (I have no "babies" btw) and thanked him for the talk.

Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment