Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You

I hugged you,
Smelled your cologne,
Tasted your sweat when I licked you.
You looked down at me;

Smiled.

Watching me clinch my legs closed, waiting.
Your slow rough touch pried them open,
Then you closed them kissing each knee softly,
Your licks are longer, up my thigh at my hip;

Legs swing open like unhinged doors.

Your hands cup around thick thighs when lips touch,
Orgasms aren't optional the pussy vibrates as your tongue enters me.
I can't hold my load like a twelve year old boys' first wet dream,
The dream is real, kicking, punching, I can't get free;

And in my subconscious I don't want to.

Over and over I squirt in your mouth losing all reason.
Crying out like some beaten animal,
The neighbor knows your name,
Even though neither name is on the borrowed door;

Pillows act as bullhorns because I'm screaming into them.

Offered keys get returned, you don't want those, you just want me at this moment.
Security codes get forgotten and I 'm still getting fucked with your tongue.
Cursing you means nothing, you've made me your bitch and I howled on cue.
Oh Shit you're not done yet;

Your tongue is on my breasts now.

The multiple orgasms were just the introduction,
My pussy is singing to you, I can hear that bitch,
That traitor, she put the sold sign where she used to reside,
And decided she's moving, she's changing sides;

She belongs to you alone now.

Where the fuck do they do that at?
You entered me, there's nothing to warm up.
My pussy is so wet when you fill me,
I can't even scream, I'm so hoarse;

You fucked me hard, calling me your baby.

Your slow stroke is so forceful,
Reminded my logical mind of algorithms
Bits and Bytes streamed by, spelling out your name:
The conqueror, so appropriate.

I remember, while clawing your back, that I have been selfish.

You don't let me reciprocate,
Whispering softly, tonight is just for me.
You make me promise every night is for you alone,
I'm too gone to say no, its not fair;

Why did you lick my back when you turned me over?

My primal urges are infinite.
But I know this stage is temporary,
No title can define what you're doing to me.
I have relinquished full control, even though I hold all the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment