Monday, June 21, 2010

Fuck!

Sometimes you just play, waiting to be fucked.
Its how you were made, to play shy, to be taken unwittingly.
To have him look at you whispering, "I want you's."
Letting him chase you until you catch him, unexpectedly.

Soft, sweet smelling, malleable, to be fucked by something
Something able to break your precious walls and mold you to his own.
Childlike playful happenstances, awkward adolescent silences.
Knowing the two naked adults, both waiting to be fucked, are full grown.

You blush at his manhood, though you've fucked it before.
No virgin thoughts behind those innocent almond eyes to deconstruct.
He laughs at you, once he cums, because hes done with you.
How does it feel to be an ashtray when you wait to be fucked?

Other times you hop on and thrust yourself into the fuck.
Unshielded, you saunter and salsa simultaneously on knees and tip toes.
He watches you waiting for the climb, that mean, slow stroke.
Setting his own claw marks into vibrating thighs touching noses.

Me, I play this ride like a Wing-Back on breezy Sundays.
I follow the ball and lead the quarterback to my position
Quick footed, light on my feet, lighter on my hips when I bounce.
Bringing Adam's bane in abandoning Lilith into fruition.

Spinning through mediocre defenses, clawing chests to victory.
Not giving a fuck about who gets trampled, eyes unsmiling, bulging.
As long as they hold their pasty load upon my completion.
Breaking hearts, like I broke toes on life's stage in toe shoes, indulging.

But that story is for one more sucker, literally, face down and oblivious.
Heartache not included, you want love, fuck me stupid, and shut the fuck up.
Not fully respected and only cherished by a select few.
I don't care, fuck the rhyme, the fuck is what I'm here for.

Photobucket

Now change all the Fucks spare one... to Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment