Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kissing Sunshine

The first time he kissed me, I had an eight second conversation with my pinky toe. She and I were on outs because my new Jimmy Choos hurt her while I was mastering my two-step. She was conversing with me tonight, however, to tell me she was sorry. Because whoever was kissing me full on the lips had given her a feeling of relief. She along with the rest of me was in a happy stupor. It could have been a Citrusy sweet alcohol induced vision but it wasn't. I was sober. The alcohol was on his over burly lips. Are you allowed to call lips burly? How the fuck can you be sucked into a higher state of being from someones mouth?

Wait, don't answer.
Photobucket
That's a completely different story. I'm just on the kiss. The first kiss to be exact. He kissed me and I felt the sun on my back even though it was 4am. He kissed me and I lost my breath. All I could do was grab the back of his head and kiss him back. My nipples were rock hard, my heart rate tripled and my pussy got wet unexpectedly. It didn't help that I wasn't wearing any panties. Had he asked for anything in that moment, he would have been granted a kingdom, complete with keys. He held me for four minutes. Four minutes? Who does that? His tongue rolled in and out of my mouth on a rhythm to a song I was unfamiliar with.

It was sexual beyond measure.

I actually tried to pull away because I felt myself getting overwhelmed by this sexual experience. We were fully clothed, our loins weren't even touching, yet I felt as if I was on the verge of orgasm. He held me gently in place. Towering over me, he watched my reaction and slightly smiled as he kissed me. He breathed cool mint flavored breaths into me and I felt faint, answering him, yielding to him even though he was saying nothing. He slightly tugged my hair and hugged me close before he kissed my forehead and said good night. Had he let go one second sooner, my jelly legs would have given out.

Mental Orgasm

Though he titillated no other part of me, except with a gentle hug, my body was completely lilt, happily malleable. I was satiated with just his kiss. I knew he felt it as he said his goodbyes. I saw his mouth move but all I heard was the ocean riptide with seagulls squawking seaside. I felt his hand touch mine, but it seemed electric somehow. His willow lashed eyes showed little emotion as he smiled and as he backed out from my oblong cul de sac, I sat downstairs in the vestibule of my building for twenty minutes, thinking and praying that first kiss wouldn't be my last.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment