Friday, May 14, 2010

Fussing Over Nothing...

I question if there are sweet, honest, good guys, who just happen to be nice. They only exist in the fairy tales I bring to you monthly in my blog. If one still remains, and is single, that would be so cool to have a conversation with him; ask him what its like to fall in love, or to be in love. I wouldn't question his loyalty, because he would be loyal. I wouldn't question his stability because he would be stable. I wouldn't question his sanity because he would be sane. I would question why he would waste his time talking to me when there are fairer, better, young ladies dying to find him; his equal and not mine. Tired of playing silly games, dating ferociously, looking for Mr.Right only to find out that he disappoints me too. I realize I am a bit lonely and a lot distressed because of my situation. I am looking for comfort and I feel I'm using someone for my own personal gain. I honestly don't think he minds but its hard to tell at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment