Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just A Thought

Attracted to the most poly amorous individuals, I spent the past few months pondering why I want to change what I find most alluring about that. Truthful depictions litter my fictional accounts of my insatiable exploits. I find the mere thought of fidelity this past year laughable so I have decided to live a more adventurous life. I know now that I would rather be a homeless happy pauper struggling to gain a wealth of knowledge, than to be a miserable old money holding wife or a lonely well kept concubine. I tested this theory (you know I am all about the social science of things, thank you, my sexy decoy, you done good) and found myself a notch on the belt and sweet Suga Momma at the same time. I have found myself lied to, and though unforgettable, a touch replaceable. Sadly married(with divorce pending), I find I am only a catch when the weather gets cold because of all the c.a.k.e. I keep in the winter months. But when summer hits, this poster girl, soft spoken, society dwelling sad eyed chocolate girl, will be a memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment