Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just A Little NonFiction Fiction Part 2

He started kissing me again but I felt his touch under my day dress and sighed unexpectedly. My chest heaved so loudly it made us both giggle at the same time. I even thought his lips were airbrushed in the photos he sent; they weren't, they were the softest sweetest lips I have kissed since my first kiss to Bobby P by the bridge over twenty years before. I gripped the arm of the chair with my right hand and the front of his shirt with my left. I held on for dear life and almost slipped out of the chair when he caught me. Am I not Mother Nature herself in human hobbit form. Am I not Eve herself with her two beautiful daughters bringing forth all into existence. Don't I possess the foresight to see my match and brace myself for impact. Yeah right! I thought I was capable of stopping time, of bending all to my will. But I guess he wasn't a mere mortal after all because that was not to be the case.

I felt as if I was sleep walking through a dream. The room was swirling. I almost forgot that I liked control. I was his today. All his. He kissed my cheeks and my neck, making me blush purple; each of my breasts slowly, the lower left side of my navel; how he knew that spot I'll never figure that one out; and the inside part of my thighs. The part you keep secret, the part that few touch, the part you didn't realize could quiver on command. He was down there so long I started crying softly. Almost in a whimper, I whispered an "Oh my" to a God I hadn't had a conversation with in years. When he resurfaced and I tilted my halo, regaining my composure long enough to make him bite his lip when I returned the pleasure he gave me. He whispered Mi Morenita so softly to me I could barely hear. He whispered a lot of Spanish, even though I can't tell you what else he said he moved me in ways that a game of Twister couldn't unscramble. Even though I wanted to at first, I couldn't say no.
"Your beautiful Ma!," he said, as he laid me down. He kissed my feet and all I could do was watch him suck the polish from my freshly painted toes. He licked from calf to knee, from knee to thigh and from thigh to belly button. I shivered as my pores opened up. When he finally entered me, my orgasms were instant, expectant and repeated. I stopped thinking, let my guard down and let go. He was so forceful and so gentle simultaneously... but everything else gets blurred out of focus for seemed like an eternity until I found us sweaty and breathing heavy at the edge of the bed; with him half-clothed on his knees and my clothes strewn everywhere. So much time passed and the sky darkened as we stared in each others dark brown eyes, speechless, for what seemed to be forever, in hindsight it was only a few hours, or so of fun, because I checked the clock, I took my towel and wiped the top of his head and his shoulders. I wanted to tell him please "Stay With Me" like that old De Barge tune playing in my head but duty called for both of us and since our time was precious; we spoke about our past like old friends. He finally made his excuses kissed me again softly and all I could do was smile weakly as he walked out my door and just when I thought it was over and I would probably never see his face, he turned, and smiled brightly; that's all I needed...I knew I would see him again and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment