Monday, September 10, 2012

15 Things About Me

Most people who know me understand that I enjoy fixing things. I find, build, and assemble various objects and then return them to their shelves or museums or the people they belong to. My best friends understand that when I fix things, I tend to move on to fix something else. It's a habit and I now see that I do it with people, to an extent that, my peers invent new pieces of themselves for me to fix.  It's reminiscent of a toddler throwing his toy on the ground over and over again, because he knows someone is always there to pick it up. I'm going to stop trying to fix  things or people that probably don't need fixing at all. I'm going to let the toys stay on the ground after they fall. 

Now that I have shared, let's play this:

#15thingsaboutme  


1)  I fell in love at 16 and at 32 so 48 looks promising.

2)  Kissing is the thing I miss most about being single.
3)  The smell of strawberries reminds me love is real.
4)  I read everyone like the Sunday New York Times.
5)  I pray that I'll believe in God one day.
6)  Benny Goodman is my favorite instrumentalist, bar none.
7)  Chocolate and my children are the only reasons to save the world.
8)  I haven't made love since the millennium started.
9)  John Ronald Reuel Tolkien is my favorite Capricorn ever.
10) I'm deadly with a set of tweezers.
11) I'm an amphibologist. I have an issue speaking plainly.
12) I enjoy invading peoples space and its worse when I'm drunk.
13) I don't like my space invaded unless everyone is naked.
14) I speak more than one language. 
15) I rarely, if ever, discuss my successes.




No comments:

Post a Comment