Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fucked By Love



Sometimes you just play, wanting to be loved.
Its how you were made, to play shy, to be taken unwittingly.
To have him look at you whispering, "I love you's."
Letting him chase you until you catch him, unexpectedly.

Soft, sweet-smelling, malleable, to be loved by something
Something able to build upon your precious walls and mold you to his own.
Childlike playful happenstance, awkward adolescent silences.
Knowing, the two naked souls, both waiting to be loved, are full-grown.

You yield to his manhood, his heart though you've loved it before.
Sweet virgin thoughts of love behind those innocent almond eyes to deconstruct.
He smiles at you, once he touches you, because he's found love within you.
How does it feel to be the core of someones earth when you longed to be loved?

Other times you hop on and thrust yourself into love.
Unshielded, you flutter and salsa simultaneously on knees and tip toes.
He watches you, waiting for the climb, all of loves blissfully swirled strokes.
Setting his own painted marks, kissing you, peering closer, laying down nose to nose.

Me, I love this time like a Wing-Back first preseason Sunday.
I follow the ball and lead the quarterback to my position
Quick footed, light on my feet, lighter on my hips when I bounce.
Forgiving Adam's consolation in relieving Lilith's courtship to fruition.

Spinning through legendary defenses, clamoring swords to trumpeted victory.
Always giving love to who lies trampled, show deepest love to eyes unsmiling, bulging.
Caressing him to let go enough to hold on to what sweetness awaits upon my completion
Never again breaking hearts, like I broke toes on life's stage in toe shoes, indulging.

But this story is for one more lover, literally, blissful content and oblivious.
Heartache now concluded, you want love, love me truly, and shut the uncertainty door.
Since I'm always respected and lovingly cherished by so many warmed hearts.
I'll always care too much, just love the rhyme, because the love is all I'm here for.






9/29/10 amorlesslis

No comments:

Post a Comment