Sunday, May 13, 2012

Barbie Is The Imagination Of Man


I find it interesting how men hate on Barbie.   I noticed this the day I cut my afro off and stopped the facade of the natural look while wearing extensions.  Have we forgotten that a man created this doll-like persona.   The exaggerated cleavage, the non-existent waistline.   The Hollywood bobble head and yet some men purport the results of aspiring women to look like this as being fake.   Men kill themselves to find a woman who looks like her.   They claim natural looks and personality are enough, yet those girls are considered unpolished and unfinished, en masse, and most of those naturally beautiful girls walk the streets single,  last I've seen in this little melting pot of New York City...
Disagree if you wish... better yet live it.  I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment