Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Honestly...

Honestly Boys And Girls I Want To Meet My Equal... I'm a hopeless romantic and I expect to know my love on sight be enraptured by a sweet soft spoken bad boy with a taste for chocolate, and I'm definitely not settling for second best, never have never will. But as with most of my great love stories I end up watching from the sidelines taking notes. I don't know why Viv said always be the good girl, we tend to finish last. My sister said never pay for shit, but shes a hustlers wife. She will never want for anything. My girl Linda said don't apologize for being single, young, gifted, or black but even though I love her as much as my family she looks like Mya (love you girl). I said all that to say I finally met my equal and sadly he is not interested. I am too complex a creature for him to dissect. Though he fawns over me as a friend and listens intently, he is quite comfortable and has no intention in forming alliances, growing his tribe and adding to my growing gene pool. I asked him what it felt like to be in love and to be loved; and he said, it hurts and feels good at the same time. His loyalty to comfort ability is funny but his focus is refreshing.
I remain positive as always... Life is too short, play naked break the rules, forgive quickly kiss softly and smoothly laugh uncontrollably haughtily, for crying out loud love harder than you imagined possible and never forget anything that made you smile. Your beautiful and sexy and though you're not worried about it, you will always be remembered ...

No comments:

Post a Comment