Thursday, May 27, 2010

Delicate Fingers

Delicate Fingers
Finds Curvatures Only Smile
Afternoon Delight...

Delicate Fingers,
So soft,
Soft enough.

Caressing the tightness in my shoulders,
The softness of my hips,
Back of my thighs, searching.

Finds Curvatures Only Smile,
Kissing sweet, tongueless lips,
Clinching favored parts softly.

Peeking down at controlled UN-averted stares,
Raising soldiered goosebumps to his ranks,
Ordering expectant nipples to his attention.

Afternoon Delight
Abated resistance makes way for lustful reception.
Delicate fingers, his, yet so strong.

Strong enough to hold those thighs tightly;
Tightly, gently in place,
Between slow calculating thrusts.

I Question Nothing. Moaning loudly, I Feel Everything.

Haughtiness disappears
My points set, and matched;
Vividly in dreams.

Though my satiated cries are in my waking hours,
Temporary holds are lengthening,
Lengthening daily like summer days.

Its so hot, in this cool room, I can't breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment